Thursday, November 8, 2012

LOA on its way!

After a bit of chaos, the LOA is officially in the hands of FedEx!  I spoke with our officer with immigration and she assured me that she will do her best to get it turned around the day she receives it!  WHOOT!  Some of the officers say to give them a week once it is on their desk.  Our officer was efficient and polite last time and looks to be the same this time.  Hopefully we have everything filled out correctly and she won't need any additional evidence to approve it!  It is so exciting, my brain is mush!  I literally could not remember how to sign my name and had to practice before I signed the LOA!  Pregnancy brain, anyone?  :).

I have to say now, thanks to all the people around me today that have put up with my frazzle face.  Excited, thrilled but still a little frazzled.  :).

Now on to the i800 approval wait!  It takes about 10-14 days to get to the officer.  Praying for postmen on speed!


No comments:

Post a Comment